Request A Free Consultation

Where To Report Sexual Abuse

If you know of a child who is being sexually abused, you need to report this right away. Some states have specific phone numbers for each county while other states just have one general state phone number. Below you can search the table for the county that you live in. If there are is no county phone number, search for your state and call the corresponding number you find in the table.